Translate

Monday, February 24, 2014

Earring 0006 - Dinosaur Eggs

Don't these earrings look like dinosaur eggs?



If you're interested, there's a cool site by National Geographic about dinosaur eggs http://www.nationalgeographic.com/features/96/dinoeggs/hunt/intro/intro.html. Still being a kid at heart, it was pretty interesting to read about dinosaur eggs. My sister loved dinosaurs growing up. She knew what all of the names were of the different dinosaurs. While she was learning their names, I was with my mom watching the Godzilla movies. My favorite is still "Mothra vs Godzilla" and it brings back memories of other old science fiction movies.

It was much easier to pick out earrings this morning. Having them sorted into groups took out some of the stress of finding the right one. Have to admit that this was not my first choice this morning but it was the right choice. When there's so much to choose from, it's hard to make a decision. So many times we walk away because there's just too many to choose from. Kind of like cable television and saying there's nothing to watch when you have 130+ channels. Maybe we've made our lives so much more difficult by creating so many choices. In a future post, I'll talk about how I've eliminated some decisions by keeping things simple. Yes, I am anal retentive!

BTW - Donna probably did not think these looked like dinosaur eggs. They're really pretty earrings and the coloring is what caught my eye. They also reminded me of elegantly decorated Easter eggs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.