Translate

Friday, September 4, 2015

Sept 4 - Getting Harder to Remember to Blog

To blog or not to blog...that is the question. It seems like with fall coming it is getting harder to write the blog. Okay, that's just an excuse. I'd rather be playing with my earring making. Over the last two nights, I assembled 24 pairs of earrings. If I keep giving them away, I will have to double the number of making them verses the number I give away. It's fun to see people's expressions when they look at the earrings and the shocked look when they find out the main beads are paper.

Tonight I had to catch myself because I was looking at a jewelry catalog at earrings. What was I thinking? Well, I've always wanted a pair of chocolate gold earrings; the real ones would be nice but I would gladly take imitation chocolate gold earrings. There's such a richness about the color that makes me attracted to it. Lately I haven't been wearing any earrings - neither Donna's nor my own, but if I had a pair of chocolate gold earrings, I would wear them all of the time.

IS is going to blow up all of Syria pretty soon. I feel sad for the people they have captured and those who have died because of IS. Have a hard time understanding destroying ancient buildings. They believe that these buildings "promote idolatry" but I think they just want to blow things up. Think they got so far out of hand that they have lost their civilized thinking. Reminds me of what I read in my psychology class about people who abuse animals and  get off on it. Not healthy for anyone. http://news.yahoo.com/official-islamic-militants-destroy-ancient-tombs-syria-093935792.html#

Long night, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.