Translate

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Aug 12 - First Reader from Nepal

Had my first reader from Nepal, which means time for an egg recipe. Found two recipes but think I can only make one of them. The first recipe is a "Nepalese Scrambled Egg" - great recipe but crappy photo http://allrecipes.com/recipe/nepalese-scrambled-eggs/; like the idea of fried red onions. The other recipe was the one I would really like to make but it calls for mustard oil. It took a lot of mustard oil to make the pickled egg but it looks like a winner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kWcKBIo5a4 Might have to look for mustard oil when I go to Minneapolis this week.

When I was looking up Nepal, the CIA's website came up https://www.cia.gov/index.html . That was interesting in itself. Will have to explore this site another time. Ironically, I'm listening to an audio book written by someone who used to work for the CIA. The book I'm reading is pretty interesting and scary. The title is "The Great War of Our Time: The CIA's Fight Against Terrorism From al' Qa'ida to ISIS" by Michael Morell. Thought I needed to know more about "religious" terrorism since I figure someday my life will come to an end when I'm beheaded for not "wearing the mark." At least, I hope that I stand for my faith and not fall.

Spent a couple of hours tonight sorting the beads that I had made the last two weeks. Felt bad about the beads that I wrecked last week. There are so many single beads left that I like that are left from that batch. Will have to figure out what I am going to do with them. Got my jewelry making suitcase all packed and ready for my trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.