Translate

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Aug 22 - Last week's trip photos

These are the earrings I wore today. Sure like how fabric beads look with crystals.


Had such a good time with my brother, his wife, and their son last week. Was able to spend time with my other brother, my nephew's wife, son, and his mother-in-law too. We get along so well. My sister's son went home on Tuesday. Parting is such sweet sorrow and I've always hoped he would move back to Minnesota but California has his heart (maybe someday he will find "the one").

Here's photos from last Saturday and Sunday. Sometime when the sun is out, I would like to go back to the garden and take some more photos. These are all from my cell phone so they aren't the best but still worth keeping. Can you believe I forgot my camera at home!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.