Translate

Monday, May 5, 2014

Earring 0067 - It's All in How You Look At It

You can turn these earrings one way and see only black. You can turn them another way and only see turquoise. Pink is another color but other colors also show up. Lot of Donna's earrings are like that. Kind of like life too...it's all how you look at it. Personally, I like looking through my rose-colored glasses because I'm pretty optimistic. I would rather see the good in things than the bad. Think about the "Michele Obama" meals, which she has no control over, and maybe kids when they are older will see the benefits of not having junk at lunch. I've eaten enough "stuff" over the years to know what it does to a body. There was a time when there were only a few large people but now in the Midwest, I think more people are overweight than weigh normal. Kind of scary where it's going. However, maybe families will get out their juicers and also teach kids how to sprout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.