Translate

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Earring 0063 - Patterns

These earrings matched my blouse perfectly today. I couldn't believe that the pattern in my blouse was almost identical to the design of the earrings. How did Donna ever know that I would be wearing these earrings one day with that blouse?

Felt kind of silly tonight. I've been complaining about my camera and found a feature that I didn't know it had. Played around a little bit and then I realized that it changed because of the updating that was done of the phone's system. Can't wait until I take some outdoor photos to see how they turn out. Before I couldn't take an outdoor photo that you could tell what it was.

Yesterday on my way to work I saw interesting pattern. We have lots of puddles, big puddles at that. It was showering lightly but enough to see the raindrops bounce off the puddle. It was almost like watching a slow-motion movie. But what was really neat was that the rain went from the west side to the east side, almost like a musical instrument being played. Started on the left and ended on the right. Got pretty mesmerized by it and would have watched it longer except a vehicle pulled in behind me. Oh well. It's something I'll have to look for in the future.

I'm always looking for patterns to use in my quilts. Always searching for grass, leaves, water, birds, flowers, etc. Here is a photo I took a couple of years ago. Not sure if I'll make it into a quilt or not but you never know. Hope my eyesight lasts as long as my hopes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.