Translate

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Earring 0072 - Celebration

These do not have green in them, it is actually blue and they are stars. Stars,moons, hearts, and all things that should be celebrated. The number 72 is a good number for me. It's when I graduated. It's also a good number because it's the number of earrings as of today, a day that I am celebrating. I have the summer off!!! Well, I still have to work but there isn't going to be any schoolwork. I feel like a teenager and am planning everything that I want to do this summer. Last summer just trickled by me but that is not going to happen this summer. I envision weekend afternoons sitting down at the lake or at the river's edge working on my quilt. That Grateful Dead quilt is singing my name and wants more action than I have given it in the last two years. Everything is ready for me to sew it and all it needs is time and thread. It will be so fun and I'm anxious to get started on it --- next weekend.

I may not be posting for a few days this next week. Will know for sure on Tuesday. A possible life opportunity has come up. Either it happens or it doesn't. Either way the weekend remains the same for me. In order to prepare for next week, the earrings have already been chosen so that is not going to be a problem. Access to a computer may be the problem...we'll see!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and fathers who were mothers. I have a friend who played both parts to his children for some of his kids' lives. He did a good job. He'd probably get mad at me if I wished him Happy Mother's Day but he deserves it. I with the same on Father's Day to mothers who were also fathers. I know more of those than I know of fathers who played the mother's roles. Happy Mother's Day Auntie M. Happy Mother's Day Daughter-in-Law. Happy Mother's Day Susie. Happy Mother's Day Sandy. Happy Mother's Day Paula. Can't forget these Happy Mother's Day Mom and I miss you. Happy Mother's Day Donna and we miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.