Translate

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Earring 0092 - Purple Power


 
 

Purple has always been one of my favorite colors. I was ecstatic in high school when our class colors were purple and pink. Besides purple, I like yellow, blue, green, red, .... Now when I'm asked what my favorite color is, I say "rainbow" because the day brings my favorite color out. Today the color was purple. Who knows what it will be tomorrow.

Donna had a lot of purple earrings so my choices have been easily made. We'll see what tomorrow is like, maybe I will start to paint the button earrings. Haven't decided on any designs yet but might explore Internet looking for nail designs. Nail designs are easy to paint and it will be much easier to paint something that isn't attached to my hands!!!

Guess this is all for tonight. Enjoy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.