Translate

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Earring 0085

I've never looked at how earrings were made and think that is something that I will have to do. These are so detailed and the cut out part is perfectly done.

Hard to believe that this is the 85th day of earrings. It seems like I just got them the earrings a couple of weeks ago. At the end of the day, I put the majority of earrings I wear into a basket. The earrings make a pretty picture in the bottom of the basket. I thought I should sort them and put them away but then I want to see the impact of them when you can look at all of them at one time. Every day, I create new memories with the earrings. Then you think that Donna did the same thing; however, Donna would have worn the earrings more than once. So can you imagine how many memories these earrings have attached to them including the day they were created, the day they appeared in a store, and another day when they were sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.