Translate

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Earring 0093 - Excitement over simple things


Really think I'm going to have to learn how earrings are made. Can you imagine the different styles, colors, etc. of earrings and the number of forms there have to be in this world? Will be looking for a youtube video to see if I can find a video on earring production.

Tonight I was pretty excited because I painted my first pair of earrings. I have a simple flat-black earring that I painted. Wished that I would have practiced my design a little bit before painting it. Instead I went full steam ahead and painted it. It's okay but not my best work. Will have to practice designs and then go from there. Rather have a really pretty design than one that is just okay.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.