Translate

Saturday, July 18, 2015

July 18

Last night was spent making about 8 to 10 pairs of earrings. Didn't go to bed until quite late. Completely forgot about the blog and can't even tell you what earrings I wore yesterday!

Spent the day with my sister and did some shopping for stocking up my earring making supplies. Still need a few more beads to complete the earrings. Getting them little by little. It's great to be able to use coupons from Michaels and Hobby Lobby. Just too bad that gas keeps going up and neither of those are in the city where I live. Also got a great deal on some fabric that has metallic threads in it. Going to try to make fabric earrings with it. Think I dulled my cutters on the material. It's the first time that I've had a problem cutting anything with them. Might have to buy another pair.

Tonight was organization night and my beads/findings are in good order once again. Having OCD can be a blessing sometimes especially when organization is needed. Just ask my sister-in-law and she can tell you the same thing!

One of the things I did was create an earring of beads and findings that I need more of. When you get to a hobby store, it's hard to remember what you exactly have when there's so much too look at. Would prefer to grab a whole bunch of different beads at once but it's expense and many of them aren't needed. Here's the ring I made that will help me out the next time we shop for earring supplies.
They're hard to see but they're purple.

Made these earrings and gave them to my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.