Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 1 - Long Day Short Night Short Blog

My two-year old crown fell out today. Thought I could get by for a couple of weeks before I had to have something done. Since it fell out two days in a row, I was afraid that I might accidently swallow my $1200 crown. Don't think my renters insurance would cover it. Plus I was afraid that my sister's dog might get a hold of it. Many years ago, my dog got a hold of my mouth guard and made a tasty snack out of it. This crown was one of those that are made right in the dentist's office. The other crowns in my mouth were sent out to labs for them to make them and two of them have stayed in place for over 15 years. Think the lab produced ones are a better quality.

"When Jupiter aligns with Mars" - maybe it should have been "when Jupiter aligns with Venus". Well, it has been pretty cool watching Jupiter and Mars coming closer together.

You know, there is sure a lot of weird stuff on Internet. I was looking for some biblical prophesy information and was amazed at what I found. A person could easily be led astray if easily influenced by others.

Packed and ready to leave! First thing I did when I got home was to pack my beads and jewelry making stuff. My sister lent me her suitcase so I could conveniently haul everything. Thanks Sister!!!! Remember you can use my stuff when I come back to make your own jewelry. Can't wait until this weekend to spend time with my brother and his wife. She and I are going to be making beads and earrings and whatever else comes to mind. She also is making my favorite meal, sloppy joes. Love her joes and they always have great dill pickles to go with them. Yes, I am an addict when it comes to sloppy joes and dill pickles.

Today's earrings were shown before. These are made out of my quilting fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.