Translate

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Earring 0011 Pretty in Pink

It's Saturday so it's a day that I could wear a pair of earrings that I typically wouldn't wear. Doing the Spring earring thing again today.

One of the things I learned today is that the images are not stored in the blog. Since I had the earrings posted here, I wasn't going to keep them on my cell phone. My sister checks out the blog every day and told me that all of the photos were gone. What a pain!  Not my sister, the fact that the photos are separate from the text. Will have to figure this one out because I do not want 1,000+ earrings on my phone or on my Google Drive...not even on my computer. Without the pictures of the earrings, the blog wouldn't be the same.

Donna could wear anything and look good. On the other hand, you have me and I cannot wear anything and look good. It was fun to wear these earrings today but no one saw them on me so it was even better.

I'm fortunate and thankful to have the family I have. We all get along and have fun together. Not all families are like that. There has never been a competition to see who has more stuff. For the most part, I think we're all happy with life and happy for each day we wake up. Some days are harder than others but like my nephew says, our hardest days are someone else's best day. Thank God for family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.