Translate

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Earring 0016 Cute as a button

I'm becoming a fan of button earrings. That's a good thing because Donna has a ton of button-style earrings. There are so many plain ones and I've decided that I'm going to get extra creative over the summer with me. My plan is to take those buttons, along with my oil and acrylic paints, and go to the water's edge and paint. I like to paint sceneries and wild flowers. Probably like painting wild flowers because my sister that is what my sister likes to paint. You never know, maybe the two of us will be painting by the river or lake some day.

These are so cute. At first I thought I was going to have a problem wearing them because they're so big. Donna was a petite woman but she sure wore some big earrings! Now that I'm thinking about Donna, I think I'll have to paint some holiday earrings in her honor. She would have liked that.

Short night because it was a very long day at the cemetery. Here are the earrings:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.