Translate

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Earring 0033 - Time

Not everything is black and white but it may look like it sometimes


Suppose you only see one earring. Well, you're right on that count. The other earring disappeared. It could have blended so well into my clothes that it became part of them. Either that or it's in one of my pockets on my black and white jacket. Maybe that's a sign I need more color.

Speaking of not everything is black and white, reminds me of what a teacher once told me "there really is not gray in black and white." It's either black or it's white. But then you get an earring like this and you begin to wonder. The paint started coming off the earring and in those spots it's a completely different color. Guess you have to look deeper in order to find the meaning to this.

I used to be a person who felt it was either this way or that way. Now that I'm older plus all of the classes I've been taking over the last five years, I've changed. Our world is colorful for a reason and if you take the time to enjoy the colors, you can see even more colors.

Happy to say that I have a lot of color in my life now and I hope to continually add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.