Translate

Friday, March 7, 2014

Earrings 0017 Black Leather and Silver


These were so pretty but they hurt my ears. Part of my goal is to share the earrings that I won't be wearing after I have worn them at least once. These are now owned by a beautiful young lady with a great sense of style. She has beautiful eyes and accents them with differing shades of eye shadow. She is a student and works full-time too. Such a nice person too! She will definitely get the non-traditional earrings as her part of the inheritance from Donna. I think Donna would like her too.

This young lady works at a fast food restaurant. I go there two times a week. On Tuesdays, they have a Coney special for $1 and on Fridays, a fish sandwich for $2.49. They know my order because I've been going there since they opened a couple of years ago. Even though I don't spend much money there, they treat me like a queen. My sister was so surprised that a person could be treated that kindly at a chain fast food restaurant. The staffs could definitely improve the big chain fast food restaurant here with their customer service skills! Maybe it has something to do with the customer-service orientated fast food restaurant being part of a smaller chain. By the way, if you're wondering, the chain I'm talking about, it's A&W. What a wonderful staff they have!!!

Been a long week so I'm not going to write any story tonight. Tomorrow I have a ton of homework to catch up on. It will be hard not to take off on a road trip to do some eagle watching...but maybe I can take my schoolbook with me and pull over somewhere and read - as long as I don't see any eagle feathers, I should be fine (lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.