Translate

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Earring 0029 - Hearts of Gold Like My Sisters


Blessed I am with one blood sister and two more that you would think we are blood sisters too. The four of us don't do anything together. It's hard enough getting two together! We all share a common bond because we all have the same name (Susie - even though you have a different last name, I bet if I called you by your maiden name, you'd answer but then you're so used to answering to all of the names that I have for you!). It's more to it than just a name. We all have the same values and our children are right under God in our system. Guess I have several million sisters when you think about it in that light.

All four of us have hearts of gold and wear our hearts on our sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.