Translate

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Earring 0218 - You haven't seen eggs until you've seen these: Polish Stuffed Eggs, or jajka faszerowany

 - © 2008 Barbara Rolek licensed to About.com, Inc.
http://easteuropeanfood.about.com/od/appetizers/r/stuffedeggs.htm

This Polish style of egg is going to be in my home in about three weeks. These are Polish stuffed deviled-eggs. I can't wait to make them. My eggs are so fresh that they won't make good boiled eggs yet. Got farm-fresh eggs from our local coop. The shells are hard but I know that if I wait a little longer, they will make better boiled eggs. Going to make six of Polish stuffed eggs and six eggs of the Tea Eggs where I boil them in either chicken or ham stock - not sure which I would prefer yet.

At one point in my life, I was allergic to eggs. Got sick every time I ate one. Then a few years ago, I was able to add one to my diet. Now I'm back to eating eggs but only eat them two or three times a month; don't want that allergy to come back.

Today's earrings