Translate

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Earring 0238 - Baby, It's cold outside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=009kRJKf9rg is where you can listen to "Baby, It's Cold Outside." That's how I felt this afternoon when unloading and loading trunks. Like usual, I wasn't wearing a coat (didn't have one with me). To top off the brisk temperature was the winds and then it started to mist. Got pretty wet and cold. My intention is to cover up with a warm blanket and watch some Dramafever.com.  Maybe I'll warm up by the time I go to bed.

By the way, this week I have more readers from Poland than from the United States. At this rate the overall readership will be dominated by Polish readers in about three or four months. Wonder why this is happening.

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.