Translate

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Earring 0219 - Nothing Like a Backrub

My sister really helped me out today. Woke up with a migraine, which I haven't done for some time. It's tough to give yourself a neck massage. Thankfully, my sister was able to spend a few minutes away from her work to give me a neck massage. What a difference that made. I think that people who live together often take little things like a backrub or neck massage for granted. It's one of the first things I missed when I got divorced. There's things I don't miss but there's nothing like a backrub or neck massage. Haven't been able to train my cat to knead my neck either. Maybe my next cat can learn that trick.

Today's earrings - these are silvery earrings that are almost like a gem of some sort. Maybe I will have to get a hand display because my hand looks terrible in this photo!