Translate

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Earring 0233 - Movements

Wow, moving sucks. Sorry about the wording but that expresses exactly how I feel tonight. Found out that even though I was assured that I could easily get out of my lease when I signed it (been in the same apartment for nine years in December). Now that I want to move, the story is a little different. They will "try" to rent the apartment for me. I said that I have a vested interest in this because they want me to pay rent until February. Step back and say "what"!

Tonight my apartment got decluttered, the bathroom thoroughly cleaned, my bedroom no longer has clothes hanging, put all my earrings into my new jewelry case (thank you sister-in-law - after I move, I'll make sure that I put the earrings in the correct way and not the way I dumped them into it), put the knobs back on the stove (now I have to look to make sure I use the correct burner), and picked up all of Bobbi's toys. Bobbi followed me from room to room and then she'd lose me and have to come find me again. Must have gotten her exhausted because she's asleep on top of her cat tree now.

My intention was to go through everything I own before I moved. Does this sound familiar? Tried that last time I moved and it only took me about five years to eventually go through the stuff I moved here. At least I have a good start on the photos and got rid of a lot of them. Still hoping to go through things and get rid of paper stuff from school that aren't going to be used again. My clothes are kind of an overwhelming project because I have too many clothes. Maybe I need to just get rid of the ones I'm not wearing. When I lose more weight, I will have to buy clothes. That's a hard thing to justify but the local non-profits would be able to make use of my clothes.

There's only a couple of things that I wanted to get done yet tonight but it's not going to happen: dusting throughout the apartment and taking the garbage/recycling out. Too bad Bobbi can only supervise but then again, maybe she could do more and choses not to (at least she could kneed my sore muscles - lol).

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.