Translate

Monday, October 13, 2014

Earring 0223 - Fall Colors

This is why I love fall!

Needless to say, our fall colors are beautiful right now. Even since I took these, the trees around our city have gotten more beautiful. Hopefully, the rain won't come down too hard and I will be able to take some more pictures either this week or Sunday.

With fall and its glorious colors, I get a sense of peace and yet it is very stimulating. It felt kind of silly with my sister and I driving around town taking pictures of trees just to get leaves/trees. I wished that I would have gone out later in the afternoon to get some more photos. Some of these photos will be used in quilts (not now but in the future). I think it would make a beautiful bedspread if the edges were softened. Will have to work on this starting with getting a new printer so I can print fabric again.

United States does not have the market on fall color as shown on this website: http://www.weather.com/travel/places-see-fall-color-photos-20140922

Today's earrings