Translate

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Earring 0235 Mistakes

Started reading a book today entitle "Why We Make Mistakes" by Joseph Hallinan. This past week, I was working on a project and said that I find myself keep missing the same thing. Once I miss something, it seems like I miss it again. So being a little perplexed by why I have this problem, I now know that I'm not the only one. It seems like one of the problems is that we may look but we don't see. This book has many interesting tidbits such as right-handed people prefer making right-hand turns, whereas left-handed people prefer making left-hand turns. I believe it. I was married to a lefty and he make frequent left turns and I made more right turns. There's so many tidbits in the book that it is a fast read and fascinating. It's the kind of book I keep in my car to read for times I can read something quickly and go back to it later without too much problem. Well worth the read if you are interested.

Part of the reason I'm reading this book is to be more aware of mistakes and how to eliminate the ones I can eliminate. Think part of it is making new habits...good habits.

Today's earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.