Translate

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Earring 0229 - Australian Eggstraspecial

It was tough finding an "Austrialian" version of a special way of making eggs so I took something a little different. http://www.sutterhome.com/recipes/sutter-home-burgerbase-recipes/the-pineapple-upside-down-under-burger-(aussie-style-beef# has a recipe for "The Pineapple Upside Upside Down Under Burger (Aussie style beef burgers, with grilled pineapple, fried egg and a chili-beet slaw). It sounds like something I've never had before and am more than willing to try. Maybe after I move next month and have a little more time to play in the kitchen, I will make this one, along with a few eggstras.

Today's earrings will go to someone special who has had their plate full for the past couple of weeks. She influences many people and has done so for many years. I don't know her well but she seems like someone that I could easily work for. Today's earrings:


I didn't get back home until after 6 p.m. tonight. Bobbi was meowing up a storm but since I've given her her treats, she's off sleeping somewhere already. It was a wonderful weekend but it's good to be home.