Translate

Monday, January 12, 2015

Jan 12 "The Voynage Manuscript" Mystery

http://www.voynich.nu/index.html This is an interesting site about a book that has not been deciphered. The book dates back to 1404-1438. The book is very detailed and the penmanship is gorgeous. I wish I could blow up the photos more but there's too much distortion. Here we are in 2014 and there's a book that no one can tell you what it says. I thought it might be written by someone who  had his own unique language. Still you would think that at least one word could be deciphered.

Been exercising every day for 30 minutes. Tonight, I increased it to 40 minutes. Now I can barely keep my eyes open and may have to take a cat nap. It's already after 9 p.m. so that would be a silly thing to do but I might do it anyway. Why, you ask; well, because I can I can.

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.