Translate

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jan 28 - New view - Romania - and Romanian Deviled Eggs

Haven't had a viewer from Romania until today. It brings back all the romance novels I read as a kid - castles and handsome castle owners always looking for love. Alright, I was a lot younger but I think I would still like it.

One of the things that I do with my blog is every time there's a viewer from a country that I've had no viewers before, I look up specialty eggs for their country. These eggs sounded delicious. First off, I love deviled eggs and then they added liver pate. Gee, it just makes me want to make them. Just started to eat eggs again so I'll have to put this on my "to make" list and I'll make sure to photo them before they're all eaten. You can find a recipe for these eggs at http://www.food.com/recipe/romanian-deviled-eggs-363288. I looked at another site that listed Romanian deviled eggs but they didn't give the recipe that included the liver pate.

Today's earrings have a slight shade of pink in them. You can kind of see the pink tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.