Translate

Monday, January 5, 2015

Jan 5 - LookSee

Here is something that I really want and hope it will be affordable enough when they start manufacturing it: http://www.wareable.com/ces/looksee-bracelet-specs-price-release-date-675. I love gadgets! Anytime there's new electronics or kitchen gadgets, my radar goes right to it. Think I paid over $1500 for my first microwave. The first time I used a "computer" was with my TRS-80 and I ended up learning basic at the technical college so I could do something more with it. My first computer cost the company I worked for $25,000 and it was limited to almost nothing. I missed out on the beta player and went right for the VHS machine which cost over $1200. My first printer at home was almost $1000. Now I have a little more patience (and less money) and wait for the product to go down some.

My Shine didn't work quite the way I wanted. The app for it isn't fully functional for an Android phone. Took it back and got a MisFit Flash and it's great. Technology is scary though. My "gadgets" probably know more about me than I do.

Sparky, my sister's dog, got a new do and he looks sparky now.


Today's earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.