Translate

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Jan 6 -Train Rides - Le Train touristique Viaduc 07

My sister and I have traveled a lot around the United States by train. Our favorite destinations are Boston and Seattle. Of course, once we get to those places, it's really the water that attracts us. Once when we were north of Boston, we got to go out on a research boat and was able to go closer to the whales than most boats. I can still smell the whale when he blew. The stuff landed all over of us. Kind of funny because it's comparable to us going eagle watching and we say "poop on us"; however, the eagles have never done that. I think we'd probably save it as a souvenir!

When I was in Florida one winter, a lot of time was spent on boats too. Loved when the dolphins swam with us.

Think I'd like to go somewhere warm for a week, along the ocean and probably in Florida. I'm not much of a California girl - I stick out like a sore thumb there and it's not a good feeling. Too many young, beautiful women.

As for train trips, I found this site and thought it would be a fun ride: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z97OuqN79cA The surroundings reminded me of Minnesota until you got to the village. The one thing that was missing was the cows in the fields. In my imagination, I've ridden this train several times and each time, a calmness comes over me. Mmmmm give me a train anytime. Think I'll have to research train trips on YouTube more.

Today's earrings





No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.