Translate

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Jan 22 Excitement - Sleep is Coming!

Today, I picked up my cpap machine for my sleep apnea. I'm so excited! I'm going to be able to sleep without worrying about not breathing anymore. It's gotten to be pretty scary and even my cat has been showing concern. When I was trying out the machine earlier, she laid on top of my feet while I was sitting up. Animals are so funny and sometimes so human.

Last night I was so tired and forgot to post my blog. The good thing about last night is that my sister found the parts that came flying off my glider. Now I just have to find a handy man to put them back correctly. It's difficult because no one wants to do anything for $25-$30 anymore. They don't want to go out of their way. Might have to call my church and see if they have someone who can help me. They're a good resource plus I volunteer there too.

Here's yesterday's earrings


Today's earrings were pretty and pretty heavy. The backs would pop off the earrings all day long so that probably didn't help. They're so cute and I would like to keep them but will have to think about that. Donna never got to wear these earrings - they were still wrapped from when she purchased them. Oh Donna, your tastes are wonderful.

At first I thought these were symbols for hugs and kisses XOXOXOXOX but now that I'm looking at them, it's obvious that they're not hugs and kisses earrings ...just hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.