Translate

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jan 14 - Eiffel Tower Earrings

They're really not Eiffel Tower earrings but they remind me of the Eiffel Tower. This pair is definitely a keeper. I love the structure and geometric shapes that form the earrings.

I really do want a pair of Eiffel Tower earrings and may have to look at Amazon to see what is available.

Last night, as tired as I was from the long day, I ended up doing 40 minutes of exercise. Then after midnight (couldn't sleep because of too much caffeine and yes, I know better), I did ten more minutes of exercise. Usually the exercise is completely finished by 8 p.m. but not tonight. Just finished a little while ago and I might try some more. Found a cool walking site on YouTube.com that is a good start for me for walking videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33KmQH-sYA4. Even though I enjoy watching my Asian shows as I'm exercising, I like the idea of walking to a outdoor's video.

Did you buy the latest edition of Charlie Hebdo's magazine? I wanted a copy in order to support the solidarity movement. Think this has really backfired on the terrorists because the murders have promoted the magazine to probably its highest sales. Glad that they produced the magazine and maybe someday I'll be able to get a copy . Guess eBay has some bidding wars going on. Even though I like auctions, I don't think this is the time to sell them on eBay because it's in poor taste (my opinion). Of course, as a satire, the magazine itself could be considered poor taste too.
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jan/14/france-clamours-for-charlie-hebdo

That's all she wrote...done for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.