Translate

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Jan 18 Packers

I don't have television so I wasn't able to watch the Packers play against the Seattle Seahawks. The Packers should have won. I listened enough to the game to know that. But when it comes down to it, the final two minutes are the most important part of the game and the Packers lost. Maybe next year, the Minnesota Vikings will be able to be in the playoffs once again.

The final two minutes count in life too. I hope that in my final two minutes that I'm alert enough to know that it's my countdown. In a way, that would be a luxury. It kind of goes against what I really want and that is to die in my sleep. Maybe that's a coward's way out but then I'm probably not going to be falling from a mountain or getting the bends in the deep sea. At least if you're aware of your final two minutes (and hopefully it's pain free - oh, all of these conditions!), then you might have a chance to say to someone or to yourself or to God what needs to be said. Like I said, it would be a luxury and not many people have that luxury.

Today's earrings have an Asian flare to them. Think it's because they are a silk design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.