Translate

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Jan 31 - Come and gone Plus Justin Battles Photography

Hard to believe that January is gone in a few short hours. Our weather was kind of flipped this month. Historically, we have a couple of weeks of mid 30s and the last two weeks frigid temps (below zero many days in a row). This year, January started out cold and ended kind of nice. However, it looks like through Wednesday, the temps are going to be in the single digits during the evening.

Found a great site with breathtaking photos by Justin Battles. He makes me want to go back to Florida for the month of March and/or April. I miss the sunsets, the thunderstorms, and the nature that Florida offers. I can always forget about the bad drivers done there. A lot of Justin's photos are shot in areas that I am very familiar with. Fished in the river of one of the photos and went shrimping near Tampa close to some his shots. Sure brings back good memories for me. I'd like to create some more Florida memories and capture them with my camera. Her is Justin's stunning photography https://500px.com/jobattles

My brother, sister, and I went for a road trip today. Here are some photos of this morning's sunrise.
Missed some good shots because I wasn't driving. Had I been driving, we would have been on the side of the road more than just passing through. The beginning shots would have included a pink sky just above this hills. These shots really don't do the sky justice today. And speaking of justice, they are pretty bad compared to Justin's photos on his site.

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.