Translate

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jan 27 - Day late and a dollar short

Guess it's better late then never. Took the photo of my earrings and then completely forgot to do my blog. Sorry...

I'm reading a Kindle book I got free from Book Bub a few months ago. It's called "Reader (Daughter of Time)" by Erec Strebbins. Erec managed to catch my solid attention (remember I have a low attention span) right away and faster than most authors can catch me. The basis starts out about the main character telling you that she is putting all of these thoughts into Erec Strebbins mind so that he would write the book. That's all it took for me to become engrossed in the book. That was only about five minutes into the book. So I looked him up and found his website: http://www.erecstebbins.com/#sthash.KUPl962U.X1jQVvph.dpbs - here you will find that Erec is a biomedical researcher. He writes novels in several genres. Even before I finish the book, his writing reminds me of Robin Cook's novels. You might like his style if you check it out. Not sure if you can still get the book I'm reading free anymore but it's only $3.99 on Amazon.com.

The next website has two underwater videos. The first is swimming with the dolphins. The second is with orcas and a humpback whale. Both have a commercial that plays before the video. It's worth playing the commercial which shortly after it begins, you can jump to the video. http://news.yahoo.com/underwater-cameras-capture-mesmerizing-videos-of-dolphins--orcas-and-humback-whales-212936475.html

Can't forget the earrings again...
These would have gone great with my coworker's liquid silver necklace. You can find a nice photo of a liquid silver necklace at http://www.uglyotter.com/Liquid1.htm. I knew it was beautiful and as beautiful as it was, the price was probably worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.