Translate

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jan 15 Sparkly earrings and yet they're black

These earrings really grabbed my attention this morning when Bobbi and I were picking out earrings. They're black with glittering silver. Much prettier in person than in the photo.

I was thinking a lot today about my weight and photos. Made a big decision (no pun intended) and that I'm going to take a photo of myself in my bra and panties. Well, I really shouldn't be calling them panties. One day I'll have them on the blog with the new ones that will really be panties.

One of the things that I would like to do after I lose the weight, besides running, is to help young girls between the ages of 10 and 12 to lose weight. If my mom would have had some foresight, maybe she would have helped me lose weight instead of telling me to eat the food. I don't think my mom ever told me to go on a diet nor encouraged it. She wasn't a diabetic when I was growing up but maybe if she had been, maybe things would be different. Then again, maybe I'd still be fat and maybe even larger than I am. There's always those shoulda, woulda, and couldas. This time I'm going to make it should, would, and could and better can do!

Almost have an hour of exercise in today. Watching a nice video on YouTube that is better than the one I posted yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd6ab4XSbGg It's a video that shows how far you've gone. I was amazed that at the one mile mark, I synced my Flash and it said I went a mile. Makes me wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.