Translate

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Jan 24 - Nothingness

What a different day today was. I didn't leave the house other than to move my car. Think this the first time since September where I didn't do anything the whole day. Think all the activity caught up to me (and the lack of sleep). Even took a nap today, which is something I haven't done for a long time. Used my cpap while napping. It worked pretty good for me. Better than last night. It seemed like last night no matter what I did, I couldn't breath. At least I don't feel like someone is sitting on my chest anymore.

Because I didn't go anywhere, I was able to pick out a pair of earrings that were different. Funny thing is that now that I've worn them, I know what I am going to do next year for my work's Christmas party...I'm going to buy an outfit the earrings can compliment. It might just be black or purple or blue velour pants and shirt. Those are always pretty classy and the earrings will really accent them.

Today's earrings (I wonder where Donna wore these earrings. She worked many years and possibly she wore them for her work's Christmas party). The gems in the earrings almost look like they are lit up but they aren't. Aren't they pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.