Translate

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jan 3 Sorry - Holiday Fever Got Me!

Hope you had a great start to your new year! I sure have and am looking forward to bigger (or smaller) things to come. First off, I have no new earrings. Think I took a vacation. Every day at work I would think that I forgot something and I did. I didn't wear earrings. It's so uncharacteristic of me to do that. I did wear earrings today and they were new ones but they were the cubic zirconia that I have multiples of. Instead, I will show you a photo of our beautiful sunset.




This reminds me how wonderful life is and how much I appreciate what I have, especially my family and friends. God has blessed me.

Yesterday, I bought a Misfit Shine and today I walked 1/3 of a mile. It probably doesn't sound like much to you but it is to me. Actually I didn't walk if, I have a glider that I use. My goal is to use it 30 minutes a day. My doctor will be happy if I "workout" 5 minutes a day 6 times a day. Since I'm not climbing hills (stopped in July), anything is an improvement.

The year will be of great interest to me. By the way, I've been really good at using my MyFitnessPal which I have used faithfully for ten days now. The Misfit Shine syncs with MyFitnessPal. It would be so much easier if I would have done this years ago but now is better than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.