Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Jan 20 - Another day of argggh with my Gazelle Glider

Got about 15 minutes in on my glider today before a part went flying. Just not mechanically inclined enough to fix it right the first time. Wouldn't be so bad but now I have to find the piece. I know it hit my glass shelves and am very grateful that those didn't break. Scared my sister and her partner because the foot piece came down with a thud from going to fast on the glider. At least I didn't get hurt and neither did my cat or sister's dog. Will have to find a handy man that can fix it for me. Wish my ex was around because it would have been fixed the first time and he would have made it so that it wouldn't come off again. Frustrated because I need to get my exercise in and the glider is so much easier on my knees than other equipment. Might have to think about getting an exercise bike again.

The day flew by again, kind of like that flying part. It was here and then it was gone. Never get bored at work and that is something I appreciate.

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.