Translate

Friday, January 16, 2015

Jan 16 - Christmas Party

Tonight, my sister went to my company's Christmas party. She was able to meet the people that I work with for the first time. Now she and my coworkers can put a face together. She got to meet my boss, who came up and talked a little bit with us. The prayer time was excellent, the food was good, but best was the company. Oh yeah, I won a small plant too. Maybe it will grow better than the poinsettias that aren't doing to good.

Counting down the days until I get my cpap. It will be nice to be able to have a good night's sleep. Hard to believe that a week ago was when I had my sleep test and it was the best sleep I had had in  quite a while. Really looking forward to sleep. Been a tough week. Can't believe how many people I know who use a cpap machine and how many more people that people know who use one. I think both my sister and I will rest better because then neither of us will be worried about me not breathing. I understand that I will have more energy once I start using it. That kind of scares my sister too because I already have more energy than most people. I get the shivers just thinking about more energy and less exhaustion.

Today's earrings

I know - bad photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.