Translate

Friday, January 30, 2015

Jan 30 - Expectations are not all equal

Think that learning expectations are not equal was one of my hardest lessons in life. I expected to be married to the same person the rest of my life. I did that twice and now realize that they did not have the same expectations as mine. Another romantic encounter left me with someone who never remembered me at special times yet he really liked it when I remembered him. We're not supposed to sweat the little things but I don't believe that is right. We should pay attention to the little things because that can make or break a relationship. Just a little nudge in the right direction is sometimes is all that is needed. Yep, my birthday is coming up and I bet you that only my family remembers it. As much as I love my family and am very happy that they remember me at my special times, I wish that my special friends would remember me too. Giving up on relationships is hard but if expectations are different and can't be met. well then, maybe it's time to move on.

Today's earrings



Life is full of ups and downs, if you can help someone with something little, you may be surprised at how much it means to that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.