Translate

Monday, April 28, 2014

Earriing 0060 - Monday

 


My camera discolored the photo of my fingers a little. The top finger looks like it's not a finger. Took the photo in darkness so I suppose weirdness is to be expected.

Today was a busy Monday at work. You wouldn't think a cemetery would be so busy. Before I knew it, it was noon and then all of a sudden it was after going on 5:30 p.m. The days fly by.

Nothing comes to mind tonight other than some words about my carpet. That little cleaner sure made my carpet brighter. It took out spots and stains so my carpet almost looks new. It feels new too. It even makes the rooms fresher smelling. My cat is happy with it too. So can you read anything into carpet cleaning? Guess anytime you read something, you can look for the hidden meanings of the story. With Easter just past us, I feel a lot like my carpet.

These earrings would have been another stunning pair on Donna. I can almost see them on her with her dark hair. So pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.