Translate

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Earring 0042 - Day Late Dollar Short


Sometimes one gets so busy that it doesn't make a difference how organized you are. Yes, I am an organization nut. Donna was also well-organized and her daughter Sandy, is just as organized as I am. I always thought it was weird to have your spices in alphabetical order. Now, I've decided it's weird if they aren't in order. I can find my spices really quick without much effort. Not sure if Donna was that organized but I know Sandy is. People who aren't organized are usually a day late and a dollar short. This time my posting took the blunt of my busy day at work. By the time I got home, it was time to do a little homework and vegetate for the night.

Here's another pair of earrings that I wore but probably won't wear again. They are different. The earrings are almost pearlized even though you can't probably tell that.


There must be some reason for the stripes in these. For the life of me, I can't figure it out. First the earrings are a pretty cut and second, they are pearlized. Why would anyone put stripes on these beautiful earrings?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.