Translate

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Earring 0045 - Little Bit of Heaven


Will have more tonight on this. Wanted to make sure that I could have the photo in when I write.

These earrings are so heavenly that I can see the skies in them. I love clouds. When we were kids, mom would always be pointing to the clouds and saying "do you see..." We saw that and much more. Kind of like if you look at the earring on the left towards the bottom, there are two volcanos erupting and below you can see the ocean waves hitting against the volcanoes. Above are the clouds with maybe rain showers that you can see streaming down. And above those, you can see the expanse beyond our atmosphere.

I still look at the clouds and see many things that most people wouldn't see or even take the time to see. "Clouds in My Coffee" was sung by Carly Simon. It sure brings back memories of my past marriage. I used to sing it at the top of my lungs so many times while I was driving. Sang it while I was dating, sang it while I was married, sang it while we were separated, and sang it after we got divorced. Can't sing it anymore because the words won't come out, just tears. Tomorrow, I will look at the clouds and put that song away; don't need tears now because it's like crying over spilt milk.

That brings back memories too. How many times did my sister and I get yelled at for spilling milk! Can't tell you which of the two of us spilled more milk! I could not resist the following joke from http://www.simplybovine.com/cow_jokes.html

All I Need to Know About Life I Learned from a Cow

1. Wake up in a happy mooo-d.
2. Don't cry over spilled milk.
3. When chewing your cud, remember: There's no fat, no calories, no cholesterol, and no taste!
4. The grass is green on the other side of the fence.
5. Turn the udder cheek and mooo-ve on.
6. Seize every opportunity and milk it for all its worth!
7. It's better to be seen and not herd.
8. Honor thy fodder and thy mother and all your udder
relatives.
9. Never take any bull from anybody.
10. Always let them know who's bossy.
11. Stepping on cowpies brings good luck.
12. Black and white is always an appropriate fashion statement.
13. Don't forget to cow-nt your blessings every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.