Translate

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Earring 0059 - Changing Goals

My goal today was to complete the following tasks: clean my carpet, do laundry, and put away my winter clothes (or as my sister says minter clothes - she does lisp, we both create new words accidently).

The laundry didn't get done. The lady who lives right across from the machines decided to do a lot of laundry today. Usually, I get my two loads done starting at 8:30 a.m. but she beat me to it. I was kind of upset about it because I had to haul laundry down two flights of stairs. She could do her laundry any time. If I lived across from the machines, I would love it because I could always pop a load in. Then I realized I was wasting time on being frustrated and how dumb it was to let someone else take control of my mood and time. Still, if she were to move, I would like her apartment.

Part of the laundry was my winter clothes so that hindered that. The other part was that it's so cold that I had to wear a sweater today. I'm pretty sure it wants to snow! This week is supposed to be the ugly side of spring - cold and windy. Even the birds are taking shelter from the weather. We had a thunderstorm close by last night and another one today. I love thunderstorms so I was relaxed. My cat finally doesn't mind the storms. The sound of wind still bothers her and I don't know why because I always have fans or air purifiers going.

Last but not least, the carpet got cleaned. A coworker leant me a small Bissell carpet cleaner. It worked better than the big one I used last time. Bobbi likes the clean carpet. She's spent most of the day laying on the carpet even though it's not dry yet.

Keeping my niece close to my heart and in my prayers.

Another spring earring - Donna, the earrings aren't bringing spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.