Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Earring 0049 - Numbers

Always thinking about numbers, Monday was 4-14-14. Today, I was wondering how to use 49 and started looking at the 49th parallel. Then decided to bring it closer to home. Being in Minnesota, we are approximately at the 45th parallel. It's almost half-way point between the Equator and the North Pole (close enough for me). Wikipedia is one of my favorite places to find things so I looked up the 45th parallel and took a quick trip around the world http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/45th_parallel_north. Of interest was a sign that was posted located in New Hampshire. The sign gave the location's latitude, which is " A line from this point through the center of the earth would emerge in the Indian Ocean 982 miles southwest of Perth, Australia."  Then you think of the missing airlines that went missing and they are searching an area about 1,000 miles west of Perth. I've been troubled with this missing airplane since I heard about it. Now they are going to explore uncharted Zenith Plateau. Wonder what they are going to find. It's all a numbers game until flight MH370 is found. "An oceanographer has said the deep-sea search is like "sending a man to the moon".'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-plane-live-military-plane-3293254#ixzz2z6zPYJeP


Here's earring 0049

With my imagination, I have come up with several ideas on what these earrings remind me of. What do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.