Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Earring 0056 - Laughter

Walt Disney said "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no ages, and dreams are forever." He really knew what he was talking about. I can remember being taken to those places as a child on Sunday nights "Walt Disney Presents, Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, The Wonderful World of Disney, Disney's Wonderful World, Walt Disney, The Disney Sunday Movie, and The Magical World of Disney. The series spanned an incredible 54 years—13 seasons of which were hosted by Walt Disney, himself." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVMnC2esOEM&list=PL4BAC7037010FBCF0&index=3

Watching some of these shows brings back so many memories. I can remember watching some of the ABC shows through fuzzy reception. And then the shows went to NBC and I was so grateful because we could get NBC! Think some of my favorite shows were from "Tomorrowland." Wonder what kids nowadays would think of our old television sets, rabbit ears, and watching television as lines pass through it because the reception isn't very good.

Laughter continues to play a big part of my life. Even when I'm home by myself, you will hear laugher coming from my apartment.

The earrings I wore today had nothing to do with laugher other than they weren't the ones that I picked out earlier this week to wear. Still haven't worn one of those pairs yet. Think my cat is laughing at me about that because I was being so smart picking out earrings ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.