Translate

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Earring 0037 - Basic Black

Today's post will be simple just like the earrings I wore today. It's a good thing to have simple things as part of your life to make up for all of the times of busyness and stress. A simple pair of earrings can make the complexity of the day vanish. It's almost like taking a long  soak in a hot bathtub.


Maybe the cat that likes earrings so much helps. She was so busy checking these earrings out and couldn't rub my hand fast enough. It was kind of funny watching her and it was difficult to take a photo. Ironically, before she was on my lap, I had taken about ten photos of the earrings and they were all blurry. After Bobbi got on my lap, the first shot taken was all that was needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.