Translate

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Earring 0193 - Photos

Labor Day weekend, I started going through my family photos. The photos are in piles. A lot of them have names on them now because as I went through them, I wrote the names on the back.  Somewhere along the line, I quit doing that because the people were in multiple photos and it seemed like I was making more work for myself. Finished the "loose" photos by getting them into stacks but think I have some more photo books to take apart.

Because I'm leaving everything out, I can work on them whenever I feel like it. That's kind of nice but it makes my apartment look pretty messy. Kind of makes me act like my mom. Whenever things were messy, my mom would get nervous. Maybe that's why I like things in their place. It sure makes life easier.

Today's earrings