Translate

Friday, September 19, 2014

Earring 0201 - All aboard for a ride out of here...maybe a flight out of here

This morning this almost prevented me from getting to work on time.

I had the cutest photo of geese spread over an area in front and on my sides so I was unable to drive through. Patiently I was waiting because I'd rather watch the geese trying to figure out what side of the road they wanted to be on. It was funny because they were walking across the street to a residential area. After a larger truck went through while blowing its horn, the geese separated. Some went across the street to the homes and the others went back to the field they had tried to leave. They're gone now. It's the first time in 8 years that I have seen geese in the field. I've seen ducks when there is a lot of rain which gave them puddles to swim in but never geese.

Here's todays earrings