Translate

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Earring 0211 The other side of an egg

What is the other side of an egg? A chicken? Well, that's what I had for supper tonight. Made my smoked chicken thighs on Sunday and wish I would have made more. Got too tired to cook the second batch so into the freezer it went. Now I'm contemplating putting that chicken into the crock pot. Not only do I love eggs, I love chicken too. The only chicken I don't care for is Chicken Cacciatore or any other red sauce, pasta, and chicken combination. Got sick on it when I was 14 and can't bring myself to eat it some 40 years later. Of course, I'm not much on spaghetti sauce and pasta anyway. Much prefer a white sauce over red sauce. If my mom was making her homemade spaghetti sauce, then it's a different story. There's something about the chunks of vegies in homemade sauce that I like. Still, leave out the chicken and I'd be happier.

Subscribed to WorldWideWords.org and am excited to read what Michael Quinion has to write on a regular basis.

Today's earrings