Translate

Monday, September 15, 2014

Earring 0197 - Weekdays = short nights long days Weekends = short nights shorter days

You can probably guess that I'm tired. I worked extra time today and can really feel it now. Bobbi sure let me know when I came in the door. You could almost consider her loud meow as a yell and not a meow. Pretty sure everyone who walked through the apartment hallways could hear her. One would think that she wasn't fed. That's not the case; she didn't even touch her dry cat food so I know she wasn't "that" hungry.

Lots going on this week so I'm going to keep this short tonight. My brother who lives in town gave me some ham, a ham bone, and ham juice. MMMMMM I know that I'm going to either make a boiled dinner (cabbage, potatoes, carrots, onion, and celery) or split pea soup or navy bean soup. Put it in the freezer so that I can make it in the next couple of weeks. My mouth is watering thinking about all of the possibilities for what I can make. This is the weather for that kind of food.

 
 
Ever notice that an hour during non-working hours is not the as working hours? My day flies by but my hours at home usually fly by faster. It's probably because I have things I want to work on at home. Have four projects going on and none getting done. Oh well. If I'm not here tomorrow, it won't matter.